Elev. Pull pull Question

Jim Ivey jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 26 05:33:09 AKST 2004

 Bob
Sounds like the geometry on the connections to the elevators may not be the same on the bottom. If you are using the 6-32 screw method at the elevator,check the height of the connector to the elevator. Also is the screw the same angle through each elevator.
I have had to misadjust the height of the connection to the elevator on one of my planes to make the pull-pull track.
 Hope this helps.

Jim Ivey