[SPAM] Re: Measuring Surface Flatness (was "Cabinet Grade Particle Board")

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 19:31:28 AKST 2004

Matt,
        Ref, "Hey BTW, are you the EVL1??"   Sure, It is still me :-)

My regular e-mail account needs to be kept as clear as possible for several activities and promotional programs with which I am involved. I made a separate account for Michelle that worked out good for both of us.

I had dropped off the list purely because of the volume and then I subscribed again. (People always sent me the "hot" items anyway". that created its own volume.) When I came back the volume was just as huge again. So I decided to create a new dedicated account primarily for the discussion list and pattern stuff. It works just great.

I can instantly sort the messages by "subject" without accidentally giving any of my other e-mails a low priority.  I can also let it go a day or two and not have screenfulls of messages to plough though looking for business related content. I also have scheme of folders that are easier to go through in the new account.

The new account is pattern4u at comcast.net with my never relinquished mission of "Grow Pattern" as my readable name

BTW - I was asking originally about my carry case for my radio. Many think that their radio can do harm if left switched-on inside of an aluminum transmitter carry case.

Regards,

Eric.