[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Measuring Surface Flatness (was "Cabinet Grade Particle Board")

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Tue Nov 23 15:03:32 AKST 2004

Oh yah on the rudder thing.   I was just going to put some ply on the bottom edge but I like your idea of strengthening up the rudder with the 3/4 stuff.   I am going to do the same thing with the ailerons per another fellows recommendation.  I will also strengthen the servo area with a false rib.   I am going to install hard dowel and use 6/32 bolt like on my pattern setups.
Caint wait....  I was considering making a new nose ringless mount. But am going with a std D.Brown mount for now.  I would have to cut the engine box back a little and that wouldn't be no biggy thing to do.

Wayno