Electric power as regards cost

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Tue Nov 23 07:38:14 AKST 2004

Keith & Del,
The reason for my post was to elicit the exact responces that I have been
receiving. I too have some cost concerns and realize that I am not capable of
thinking of everything! I love the fact that I can always count on guys on this
list countering everything I state in my posts with additional enlightening
info.
At this juncture in time I think I am going to dabble a little in something a
little smaller as I don't think the big stuff has reached a point where it can
compete on a cost basis with liquid fuel in light of the fact that there are
some still unanswered issues.
Georgie