Ultra-RC Icepoint 2 meter ARF

Grow Pattern pattern4u at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 04:34:18 AKST 2004

I did a review of this plane which is currently being written.  As Steve stated there are a lot of posts on RCU, with pictures - look for the Icepoint build up thread.

The only problem that I had with the ARF was deciding which way to go on the engine mount. Hyde or Brown. It's been done both ways.

As far as flying is concerned. I would say that the plane is better than the Quest. BTW, It is not a bigger version of the Quest. It rolls very well and tracks like an arrow.  With an OS 1.60, the plane will fly P-05 schedule, subject to pilot :-)

Regards,

Eric.