Diamond stab cross section - Dean Pappas

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Nov 22 13:05:53 AKST 2004

When Jason went to the World's, the word from knowledgeable sources,
(people involved in the Trials at Triple Tree ) said $750.  That's where
I got the figure.  No, not right then; I'm fully aware that Jason flew
glow at the tryouts.  It was later, after he had flown in Poland.  And,
it wasn't stressed; just mentioned.  As I say, it's my best information,
at the time.  If it's changed, so be it.  It would be for the better.
Bill Glaze