Diamond stab cross section - Dean Pappas

Doug Cronkhite seefo at san.rr.com
Mon Nov 22 12:50:02 AKST 2004

This is the problem with rumor as opposed to fact. Where did you get the
idea the batteries were $750 each? You're looking at about $350 per full
battery setup (2 x 5s3p) so 2 packs would be around $700.

I don't think you'll ever NEED to fly electric, at least not in the
forseeable future. Some of us just want to do so now.

-Doug

  _____