Excelleron Progress

Ihncheol Park PatternFlyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 22 00:25:50 AKST 2004

Bob,

Did you use a couple of pull-pull wheels or standard full-arm servo horns
for the tail?
I would love to see some pictures of radio installations.

I am still waiting for a couple of parts before starting the assembly of
Explorer (Excelleron maybe started together but can not fly until I get more
servos to use in the Excelleron.)

Hope to see the flight report soon.

By the way, any problem with the mounting of the horizontal stab?

There was one guy (when the JR Propo Explorer was out at first) that had
horizontal stab failure.  Of course, the Excelleron should have been built
better since the manufacturer changed to laser cut.

Also, would you send me a couple of pictures of your Aeroslave carbon pipe?
I want to compare something with my pipes.

Thanks,

Ihncheol Park
PatternFlyer"at"sbcglobal.net