2-56 pushrods on a 2M ship

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Nov 20 16:47:34 AKST 2004

Ed, I often use 2-56 steel threaded material into 1/8"x.070" carbon tubing
for aileron push rods, or for tail feathers when the servos are mounted back
there. Good for the typical 2m pattern model.

2-56 steel rods alone isn't a good idea if the length is greater than about
3" or so. I have seen 4" steel rods bend.

MattK

In a message dated 11/20/2004 5:59:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,