2-56 pushrods on a 2M ship

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Sat Nov 20 14:12:43 AKST 2004

At least my past 8 or 9 models.  Both of my current ones are only 2-56, all thread, with CF tubes, black ca'd, small #2 nuts on both ends of the tube, leave about 5/8" or so threaded.  I use Goldberg nylon Snap Links on all surfaces, too.  Elevators (both) and Ailerons.

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net