[SPAM] D4 Website

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Fri Nov 19 13:27:54 AKST 2004

Thanks Larry,

Ken
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Larry Diamond
  To: NSRCA
  Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 5:29 PM
  Subject: [SPAM] D4 Website

  The D4 web-site is finally updated with all the contest reports and the final district standings. A couple of the contest reports don't have the group pic. Please forward a group pic if you have one. File size isn't an issue for the picture.

  I apologize for the delay in getting them posted. I'll try to do better next year in staying a bit more current. It looks like Lisa and I may be able to make some contest next year, we'll keep our fingers crossed.

  Please let me know if you have any questions or corrections to the website...

  http://www.diamondrc.com/D4_Page/NSRCA_D4.htm

  Larry Diamond
  NSRCA 3083