Building surface

Fletcher, Richard Richard.Fletcher at gs.com
Fri Nov 19 08:13:35 AKST 2004

Bob Godfrey of TOC fame told me to use my garage floor to sheet wings, stabs
and fins. He said to use a 48" straight edge and crawl around the floor
until I found a flat spot. That the garage floor is ideal since it will not
move at all. I took his advice and he was absolutely right, it was not hard
to find a flat spot. The only problem is during the winter when it is very
cold.

Rich