MK control horns

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Fri Nov 19 05:13:16 AKST 2004

Try a 2mm hex nut on the back side of the bolt. Sometimes I have seen them appear loose but in reality the plastic is stripped out. I always use hex nuts now as a standard thing when assembly the first time. I have never worn one of these things out. This is with the amount of flying that I do. I had one model over 3000 flights same connectors as day #1.

TN