"Cabinet Grade Particle Board"....where can I find it?

Jeff Buchner jbuchner at midamerica.net
Thu Nov 18 13:05:34 AKST 2004

"Cabinet Grade Particle Board"....where can I find it?Mark

Being in the lumber business here is what I made my table out of. I used a
product called Melamine. It is a particle board product that is covered with
a very thin coat of a plastic like product called melamine. It's the same
product that you see all of the white furniture that is sold at the discount
houses. Comes is a 4x8 sheet and can have be coated on 1 side or both sides.
I would recommend both sides. You should be able to pick it up for around
$30 a sheet. If the box yards don't handle it you might find it any
professional lumber yard.

Jeff Buchner