election vote

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Thu Nov 18 08:17:01 AKST 2004

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ken Thompson III
  To: tony at radiosouthrc.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 10:47 AM
  Subject: Re: election vote

  This sounds like the right move, to avoid a possible controversy, however I for one am disheartened that this maneuver is necessary.
  Having only been a member of the NSRCA for one year I guess that the heavily political scene has escaped my notice.  I knew about the AMA's politics, but not realizing that it also followed our group was just plain ignorance on my part.
  As for myself, I'm just here for the chance to become a better pilot and to have as much fun as possible, with my limited skills.

  Ken Thompson
  D4 Sportsman, again