NSRCA voting

tony at radiosouthrc.com tony at radiosouthrc.com
Thu Nov 18 08:11:24 AKST 2004

All:

This issue of counting the ballots is over!  An independent firm (NOT AMA, NOT NSRCA) will count them.  THAT IS MY DECISION AS PRESIDENT.  I will contract with an independent accounting firm to do this, and pay for it myself if I have to!

I am sorry this has been reduced to name-calling, but it has...  The ballots will be created, copied and mailed out by our new publishing company, also keeping NSRCA officers out of that as well.

THERE IS NO REASON ANYONE SHOULD HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS DECISION.
Tony Stillman
Radio South
3702 N. Pace Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505