Masters 2005 questions

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 05:33:35 AKST 2004

It might serve some purpose to try the Half Clover maneuver in  P05 which
immediately goes into the 45 degree upline 4 Point Roll. The second  half of the
Half Clover (1/4 clover?) is essentially the Fig 9 we are  dicsussing. That
sequence is straight forward and so is the Fig9, Slow  Roll, Humpty sequence in
Masters

Matt

In a message dated 11/18/2004 6:55:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,