A Play Pattern Plane

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 18:09:42 AKST 2004

Yes around 3 bills for the ARF; less than 2 bills for the BFK

In a message dated 11/17/2004 10:06:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rcaerobob at cox.net writes:

Well, it's a lot closer to a triple hundred bucks....but still a bargain,  at
least appearance-wise.  I would NEVER cover something, anything, as  well as
this one is.  And they even put on a highly-differentiated top to  bottom
color scheme so we can tell up from down.  Nice, thick wing,  triple-taper,
airfoil stab, huge elevators.  Has as much fuse side area  as my Arresti, almost.

Bob Pastorello
NSRCA 199  AMA 46373
_rcaerobob at cox.net_ (mailto:rcaerobob at cox.net)
_www.rcaerobats.net_ (http://www.rcaerobats.net/)