[SPAM] RE: Unusal Props

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Nov 17 17:42:35 AKST 2004

At the same time that Toshiba sold our submarine propeller design to the
Russians, and the machinery to make them to the Norwegians.  It all
happened ~1987+/-
As is known, a submarine's most potent weapon is the fact that it is
nearly undetectable; the propeller design is a major function of that
low noise emission, per the new Seawolf class of boats.