[SPAM] RE: Unusal Props

Fletcher, Richard Richard.Fletcher at gs.com
Wed Nov 17 10:04:45 AKST 2004

Dean,

    It is interesting that no other prop manufacturer has been nearly as
successful at marketing this design as APC has. The have essentially
dominated the glow engine prop market. In the giant scale market this blade
style has not shown nearly as much efficiency. The Fuchs line is semi
scimitar in shape and their props work well but other brands with more
traditional designs work as well, or better. I once owned an APC 22X12 three
piece prop and again it was really not much better then a traditional design
wood prop. I wonder why these props work so well at the smaller sizes?

Rich