T-plates

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Sun Nov 14 13:55:38 AKST 2004

That may have been my reference Bob.  I use the same type of firewall
1/64" ply and 1/4" end grain balsa.   It is a must to use a t-plate to
hold all the blind nuts together and it spreads the crush load out over
the back of the firewall.   I use this 1/4" ply sandwich for other
formers such as in l/g. box also.  Lightweight and VERY strong.   Unless
of course your firewall has to match your composite fuse.

Wayne Galligan