Partner and Lazulite elevators

Ron Barr rsbxon at ev1.net
Sun Nov 14 11:42:58 AKST 2004

Partner and Lazulite elevatorsI agree with Earl on this one -- he has done the research with both elevators..  I have two Smaragds and a Partner.  My elevators are about 1/3 of the total horizontal stab and it gives a softer feel around neutral.  Earl and I have discussed this extensively and feel the larger elevator is the way to go.  Also if you go with pull-pull elevator the horns would be too far out with the stock elevator.

Ron Barr
NSRCA 249 ---FAI