dremel bit

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Sat Nov 13 08:51:33 AKST 2004

I have used the roto-zip bits with good success.  The 1/8" bits with the
square ends work great for fine routing like in repairs of the sheeting on a
wing. You can buy these in packages of 5 for fraction of the cost of Dremel
bits at Home Depot.  I use the conical stand off and set the depth and rout
away.   Makes resheeting small areas a snap.  There is also a 1/8" carbide
bit that is diamond cut that is most useful in most any application that I
have also found at Homie Depot.  I have used Karls method of milling with
the 5/16" square bits in lightening the back plates of the Tru-Turn spinners
after I rough cut the holes with a drill bit, they make a smooth edge.  I
use the router table for this application.

Wayne G.