dremel bit

brianyemail-nsrca at yahoo.com brianyemail-nsrca at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 06:50:32 AKST 2004

A drill bit works pretty good, its not so agressive as to get you into trouble. You wont get perfect cuts and will have to use a sanding drum, sand paper or file to even up the lines. Cutoff wheel works ok for straigth work.

Ive heard of some using a hot knife w/ a #11 blade. I heated a #11 w/ my torch and cut some scrap, looks like it would work very good.

Brian

tph1 at bellsouth.net wrote:
What is the best attachment for a Dremel for making even cuts in fiberglass/TAVS for like cowl air holes, stabs etc?
thanks