dremel bit

Earl Haury ehaury at houston.rr.com
Fri Nov 12 08:25:44 AKST 2004

I prefer to use Dremel grinding stones on composites. They're easy to control and won't snag Kevlar as a burr or drill can. The conical styles allow cutting lines with the tip, making smooth radii with the larger end, and boring holes from small to large. Cutoff wheels work well on straight cuts.

(Be careful if using the round saws, a friend lost control of one and it ran up his thumb / arm as deep as the shaft would allow, finally to be stopped at his watch band.)

Earl