dremel bit

ronlock at comcast.net ronlock at comcast.net
Fri Nov 12 07:25:26 AKST 2004

For the stright line areas, a thin minature round saw blade works very well.
It may take a bit of practice to keep the blade aligned in the cut to avoid binding.
For curved areas, I find the smallest diamond patterned cutter works well.  I use it to get close to the desired cut, then a sanding drum to finish cutting to the final edge.
Ron Lockhart