Topic- Vet's Day (Your Welcome)

Del Rykert drykert at localnet.com
Thu Nov 11 16:09:50 AKST 2004

Of course you are right Chris.. It is just something I am tickled to see come around to the other extreme.  Course I am one of those that has hard time still understanding why Hanoi Jane was never tried for treason.  Just trying to show my mind set not start controversy.  I am thankful that many people see through the media garbage and truly appreciate what our women and men in the service put up with and do for us to enjoy our freedoms and decent life style.  Flying my flags (USA & NAM service flag) proudly today.

    del