Veterans day

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 11 14:44:42 AKST 2004

To those who have served, are serving, or will serve their country in the future, we owe them all a debt of gratitude! I am proud to be a Korean Vet, but I did not go through  the hell the Vietnam Vets had, both in country, and when they came back. Now another generation is at the plate, and they seem to be more than capable of handling the challanges and tasks at hand, and those in the years to come. Ain't America great or what!!!!!!!
 We shall forever remember all those who have given
everything for their Country, and their families are in our prayers.
Jerry