Off Topic -Vet's Day

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Thu Nov 11 09:20:31 AKST 2004

Just because you are biased, does NOT mean you are wrong!!!
Thanks for all the sentiment, As an Viet Nam Vet, I am certainly
appreciative.
I still get a tear in my eye when I listen to the National anthem, and
watch our great flag waving freely in the breeze!

Terry T.

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 07:13:43 -0600 "White, Chris" <chris at ssd.fsi.com>