Off Topic -Vet's Day

Pattrnflyr at aol.com Pattrnflyr at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 07:57:38 AKST 2004

My Father fought from New Guinea to Japan from 1943 until 1945, and my
brother and I have both served in the Air Force.
I have two nephews and one niece serving in Iraq.  My nephews are Air Force
and my niece is a surgical nurse in the Air Force.  She did 22, yes 22,
surgeries in 24 hours because of Fallujah, her email was titled "Fallujah Sucks".
What a difference 25 years makes, when I was serving, I was accused of
"napalming babies" and spit on.  Now the priest gives me and other vets a special
blessing in Church the Sunday before Veterans Day.
I served to show my appreciation for this great country and I salute the
Armed Forces that are serving now and have served.  Thank you Veterans!

See ya,

Bruce Reins
USAF
1923 CIG