Topic- Vet's Day (Your Welcome)

bravo52 bravo52 at cox-internet.com
Thu Nov 11 07:33:36 AKST 2004

I wanted to say "Thank You" for all of the sentiments for those who serve or have served.  I find it very heart warming when people of this great country express their gratitude for those who server their country.  I've served in the Air Force for the last 16 years and have always felt it was a way of life, not just a "job" or "adventure".   I usually shy away from the compliment because I've always felt it is a way of life for me and therefore, one that doesn't need to be thanked.  I know that is not true, but for me being in the military, it is natural, so no acknowledgement is needed. However, it does make my day when people do acknowledge what we stand for.  Not metaphorically, but there on the front line.  Thank You.
v/r

Jerry Little, LtCol, USAF
11th BS/ 2 BW