Results are IN!!! Houston TX area 402 Pattern Shootout/Grudge Match

Mike Austin mwaustin54 at ev1.net
Wed Nov 10 18:27:30 AKST 2004

Chuck, Wish I could have been there to help you guys gang up on Mark. The unknown sequence sounds like fun. How did your unknown flight scores compare to your normal intermediate class scores? Just curious how your everyday pattern practice preps you for some more challanging manuvers never tried before. Catch ya next year for sure.

Mike Austin