Anti Virus

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Tue Nov 9 17:24:15 AKST 2004

Great, that's what we need: another way for software companies to convince
us we need their latest and greatest software to kill the latest and greatest
virus. Until next week that is, when the cycle repeats. This will never end
until all the virus creating nerds are hired. Not really sure if it will end
even then.

Why would the would be perpetuator of viruses and trojan horses and worms
etc.,  waste valuable time crashing the 1% of PCs with Mac  OS when there are
99% of PC's out here with Windows based  OS??

MattK

In a message dated 11/9/2004 7:20:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,