Anti Virus

Jerry Budd jbudd at QNET.COM
Wed Nov 10 05:57:35 AKST 2004

Hi Del,

Nope, building your own system isn't an option if you want a Mac.
Some people build their own systems as a hobby, something I'm not
interested in as I don't have enough time as it is for this one.
Others build their own systems to save a few dollars.  I haven't
found the price difference between Macs and PC's to be significant
enough to offset the other advantages [for me].  Especially when you
factor in the time to setup a system from parts.

Just my opinion...

Thx, Jerry

--
Jerry Budd