Lamar Blair?

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Nov 7 19:58:35 AKST 2004

Consider these as viruses. Don't open them and delete immediately

MattK

In a message dated 11/7/2004 10:41:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
4larryc at bscn.com writes:

I  received the same message, although the document had been removed by
the  mail server.  It appears that some of the list members addresses are
being spoofed.

Larry