[SPAM] New Pattern Contest in KC

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Fri Nov 5 06:18:46 AKST 2004

Thanks Mike.  I forgot to said that Hillsdale field has two runways.  We are planing to use the E-W runway so we can start earlier.  There is more chance for cross winds but judges already know how to care of that.

Vince

Hey Vince that's a great date. We need more new contests in D5 in July and August. We have a glut of contests in June and September. Good luck with it. Mike

vicenterc at comcast.net wrote:
Hello all:

Last night RC Barnstormers approved the pattern contest at Hillsdale Lake in Kansas City. The date July 9-10, 2005. The name "Nats. Primer". More information will be posted in the club web site http://www.rcbarnstormers.org/ in the near future.

VP of Districts 5 and 6. Plase post in your web sites.

Thanks,

Vicente Bortone

Do you Yahoo!?