[SPAM] New Pattern Contest in KC

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 06:07:03 AKST 2004

 Hey Vince that's a great date. We need more new contests in D5 in July and August. We have a glut of contests in June and September. Good luck with it. Mike

vicenterc at comcast.net wrote:Hello all:

Last night RC Barnstormers approved the pattern contest at Hillsdale Lake in Kansas City.  The date July 9-10, 2005.  The name "Nats. Primer".  More information will be posted in the club web site http://www.rcbarnstormers.org/  in the near future.

VP of Districts 5 and 6.  Plase post in your web sites.

Thanks,

Vicente Bortone