Hydrimax batteries

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Mon Nov 1 05:10:31 AKST 2004

Let me chime in here,
Larry at SR has finally gone through the life and abuse testing to finnd a family of NiMH batteries that he is willing to put his name on. They also have lower than typical cell resistances for NiMH. There's my flight-pack weight savings.

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications
111 Corporate Blvd.