Prop size

wgalligan wgalligan at cnbcom.net
Sun May 30 21:14:45 AKDT 2004

Alan,

I had that same set up in a Cap.  Like Bob said it will run better with
more Nitro at least 20-25%.  With a 16x10 or 16x11 it should really
honk.
If you want to go larger prop try an 18x6.   I used an 18x8 wood Simitar
prop and it was just a tad too much prop.
When I ran the ST on a pipe with that same setup as yours it would turn
8400rpm.   The pipe really makes a difference.

Wayne G.