Plane type

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Sat May 29 20:05:38 AKDT 2004

I concur with Matt. I am happy with mine as well. I flew mine with the L and
it was fine but it needs more power to fly the F schedule well. Mine is
powered by a YS Dingo. CG is about 10mm back from recommended. That makes it
about 280mm from trailing edge. The model is awesome as far as locking onto
lines eg 45 degree uplines as well as verticals and downlines work really
well. Mine has 10 % mix on left and right rudder.

Peter

  _____