Right to left 05 drawings

Steven maxwell patternrules at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 27 11:20:25 AKDT 2004

 Just had a brain thing if you print on transparant you could just flip over of course the words will be backward but thats should work just tried it and it does, sorry my thinking wasn't up to par as hadn't eatin for day and a half ofr a colon screening, maybe mind is back in gear.

Dean Pappas <d.pappas at kodeos.com> wrote:Yo Jay,
I have flipped P05, and it will take the post-sandwich remains of another lunch hour to do F05.
I'll send this to you directly, but who out there wants to post the file so that everyone can grab it?

Now back in the sone age ...
when your GrandPa needed plans for both wings and the kit plan only showed one half,
he would just dampen the sheet of paper with cooking oil, flip it, put wax paper over it and build.
Nowadays if you wanted to build really light, I guess you'd use sunflower or cannola oil. Ahem.

Regards,
Dean