A "Lockhart Prop" Update...

rcaerobob at cox.net rcaerobob at cox.net
Wed May 26 09:21:39 AKDT 2004

Straight line from plug to first convergence "ring" in the Mac's.  Most normal folks refer to that as the "baffle".  Strange internal design, but it sure works.  I don't know how much reflecting length the Mueller "wraparound" adds to the 19.75", but I'd guess 1.25 - 1.5" or so.  I'll check tonight, and publish as I have one off an airplane.

> From: "Dean Pappas" <d.pappas at kodeos.com>
> Date: 2004/05/26 Wed PM 12:53:56 EDT
> To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
> Subject: RE: A "Lockhart Prop" Update...
>
> Hey Bob,
> Where are you measuring a 19.75" pipe? to the high point? to the 1st baffle?
> TIA
> 	Dean

Bob Pastorello, El Reno, OK, USA
rcaerobob at cox.net