Rear bearing

Urs Baertschiger urs3 at hotmail.com
Sat May 22 12:38:14 AKDT 2004

Since you do not mention what engine you are working on almost anything is
possible. I'd recommend you fly the engine till it has accumumulated at
least 1 hour of running time. Then you tell us what problems you have
encountered if any. Basically I wouldn't expect castor oil to affect
bearings even if the engine hasn't been used for some years.

Urs
NSRCA 3069