New Mexico Contest Announcement

Legend5rc at aol.com Legend5rc at aol.com
Sat May 22 10:21:34 AKDT 2004

Just wanted to invite everyone in the area of Albuquerque NM to the 19th
annual Roadrunner Pattern Classic at Maloof Airpark on June 19th and 20th.  All
classes will fly 6 rounds (weather permitting) and FAI will fly 4 rounds of P05
and 2 rounds of F05.

This is a premier flying site w/700’ x 100’ paved NS runway, 400’ x 100’ EW
runway and a paved pit area.  There is a large shade structure, and water,
toilets, and picnic tables are all at the field.  Camping at field is OK, but
there are no hookups.  The field will be open for practice on Friday.

Any AMA legal aircraft OK for Sportsman; tuned pipes allowed for all classes.
 Noise measurement advisory only.

This is a great, fun contest.  This year from at least 11:00 to 1:00, the
Saturday concession will be the Roadrunner Grill serving up burgers and hot dogs
with all the fixings for purchase by pilots, their assistants, and spectators
alike.  Soda will also be available as well.

A great dinner is served up Saturday evening at CD’s home, free to registered
pilots.  This year it’s Lindberg’s Italian Buffet!!!!!!!!!

In addition to a contestant only drawing, we intend to raffle off a small
electric pattern style airplane.  Once I finish securing the prizes, I’ll get
more specific on what will be up on the block.  So, on those days when you want
to practice flying on the way home from work, but don’t want to set up that 2M
bird, you can bring out that electric bird and go home without the headaches
of even having to clean anything.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Mike Cohen

PS:  If you are planning on attending and can let me know ahead of time, it
would be appreciated.

CONTEST DIRECTOR:
Richard Lindberg
(505)-344-8990

ALTERNATE CD:
Michael Cohen
(505)-323-7737
legend5rc at aol.com

Sponsored by: Rocky Mountain Flying Machine