Experience with Escali Scales was "Source for good quality scales"

Kenneth Blackwell blackwellk at earthlink.net
Thu May 20 06:18:15 AKDT 2004

All,

I have an Escali scale....which works ....fine NOW. The scale had foil On/Off switches which failed. The scale wouldn't turn on. Not wanting to buy another scale, I took it apart and found that I could replace the switches and ribbon wire with Radio Shack....Momentary On, Push button switches. It works well now.

Just beware that these low priced scales have a potential for early failure.

Cheers,

Ken Blackwell