8411 conversions

Scott Pavlock F3AFlyer7 at comcast.net
Tue May 18 12:06:42 AKDT 2004

  Dave:

      I had the same problem....turns out they are just really tight. You have to get it aligned with the teeth and press as hard as you can until it goes on at least half way. Then you can use the servo screw to bring it fully onto the servo. Also these are hard to get off so what you have to do is stick a flat head screw driver between the arm and the case and use leverage to pry it off. Eventually it will get easier to do but dont worry about breaking it it will go right on.

  c-yaz
  Scott Pavlock
  586-295-2611

  groups.msn.com/scottspatternpage