8411 conversions

Dave Reaville dkrev at shaw.ca
Mon May 17 22:12:18 AKDT 2004

Dan

I have the 8411SA with the metal output gear. I also have a Hanger Nine anodized wheel for JR servos that, at this point, will not fit on to the output gear spline...? Is something wrong with the gear mesh? Perhaps the anodized coating is creating insufficient clearance. Any ideas to help get this thing on?

Thanks,

Dave