K2R Spot Remover

Ed Alt Ed_Alt at hotmail.com
Sat May 15 15:35:17 AKDT 2004

Jerry:
If you can't find K2R, you can womp up a poor mans subsitute.  Just take
some denatured alchohol and add talcum powder to it to make medium
consistency slurry.  Brush it on, let it dry, brush off with a business card
or similar & repeat if it's a really tough spot.  Works great.  The alcohol
draws the goo out and the talc soaks it up. Fairly flammable, so use
caution.
Ed