Rules Proposals Final Vote

george kennie geobet at gis.net
Fri May 14 10:06:01 AKDT 2004

Boll and Del,
I'm with you guys on this one. Mark sent me an off list e-mail to question my reasoning on a point of a previous post that was critical of the CB, but he did so in such a diplomatic non-volatile way that I was a little
convicted regarding my hasty reaction. In my opinion, we need 7 more Marks on the CB!!!!!
Georgie