Rules Proposals Final Vote

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Thu May 13 18:42:53 AKDT 2004

Del, Bill...I appreciate the kudos, but they're somewhat unwarranted.  It seems only fair that I (or we) be able to provide the logic behind our votes...If I can't...then I didn't have any...and THAT would be a problem.

As for discussing them openly...I guess that's a personal choice based on what I would want others to do.

-Mark